Tuesday, February 21, 2017

10 Months!

Another month come and gone. And my boy is another month closer to his first birthday. Ahhh the joy this sweet guy brings. I've said it before and I'll say it again but he is just such a sweetheart and we are so blessed to have him. This month the picture was the hardest to get yet, he is a mover I tell ya! He's all over the place and it's his mission to get to the stairs. He will b-line it over there and then laugh maniacally as he makes his way up. I think he knows he shouldn't be there and wants us to come get him, because when he sees us come over to him it simply makes him laugh harder. He is pulling up and cruising and can stand by himself for a few minutes at a time. He babbles "mamamama" and can clap and wave (if he's in the mood, because he won't always do it on command). He's starting to destroy the girls creations and I am constantly telling them to move stuff off the ground and out of his reach. Wes and I are also constantly pulling their little toys out of his mouth, no matter how hard I try and think I am doing a good job keeping small things off the ground, he somehow finds them and tries to eat it. My favorite though is that he is such a cuddler and Wes or I still rock him to sleep for naps and bed, and he loves to just lay on our chest until he is relaxed or asleep. This month he stopped nursing. He acted like he was being tortured every time I tried and I was so sad to stop... I may have cried for a while the last time I nursed. He sleeps through the night 7am-7pm, and is an awesome napper still with 2, 2 hour naps. He has 6 teeth and LOVES to eat real food, which is convenient I guess if he won't nurse.

No comments: