Sunday, January 8, 2017

Love Our Love

Wes and I celebrated 11 years of bliss January 6. I could go on and on and on and on about how much I love that man of mine and what an amazing husband, father and simply human being he is. But, I think all my posts speak to my feelings about him. And he must love me too judging by how good he is to me even all these years later.

We had the best date day ever on our anniversary!

We started our day with a 1-hr couples full body massage which included chocolates and apple cider. It was Wes' first (massage) and I can almost guarantee it won't be his last. It was such a romantic activity and the place was definitely a pleasant surprise. We were a bit nervous based solely on the exterior. But they had the whole shebang once we got in there.

After the massage, in our new calm state, we went shopping. Without kids! I forgot how fun shopping alone could be.

We ended the night with dinner at a Korean BBQ place. I have never had that before and I loved the whole experience. I had no idea how to eat most of it, and Wes has only had it once before so he was little help. But, we would  (and probably will) definitely go back. I actually loved cooking our own food and it was quite a foody event.

I truly do just LOVE the man I somehow lucked out marrying 11 years ago. He makes me feel like the luckiest!

P.S. Can everyday be date day?!

No comments: