Saturday, January 21, 2017

9 Months

My baby boy turned 9 months this month. I know everyone says it, but geez time has just flown by with this kid. Even more so than with the girls. Maybe it's cuz he's the 3rd but I want more time with my baby, and he is quickly becoming a toddler boy.

This month he started crawling for goodness sake. How?! But I am lucky that he's basically the happiest, sweetest baby boy alive. He eats everything he can get his chubby baby fingers on (food or not food). He's a laughy boy, which I love. He started sleeping through the night (7-7ish). He has 6 teeth, 2 on the bottom and 4 big ones on the top. And he's by far the most popular boy in the whole house. Everyone simply adores the boy! (Almost too lovable, being the girls sometimes fight over who gets to hold and play with him).

9 months with this wonderful boy!!!


No comments: