Monday, October 10, 2016

Pumpkin Patch

October is the beginning of all things fun. I love Fall and all that comes with it. I see it as the kick-off to the holiday season, which is basically the happiest time of the year. Well, for me at least. The days are filled with fun activities, adventures, crafts and people. Fun, busy.

So with October kicking in, we started off with our first (yes, there are more) adventure at the pumpkin patch with our Joy School/playgroup groups.

I don't think we will go back to that specific patch for the field trip in the future, but it was a fun day. Jovie had a good time petting animal, picking out a pumpkin, performing (of course for her that's a given just about anywhere we go) and running amok with her friends. Luckily right before we left they also got the tractor ride up and going so we were able to do that before hitting up Cafe Rio with a few friends. The only bummer was the boots Jovie wore gave her massive blisters, which was pretty sad once I realized how bad it was after we took her shoes off in the car.

Oh and of course Griff and I were there too

No comments: