Wednesday, December 21, 2016

8 Months!

My boy started rocking on his knees this month along with his army crawl (although he is right there on the verge of actually crawling). His bottom two teeth are huge now, and on the top his first fang poked through (on his actual 8th month birthday). He smiles at everything and is super ticklish and laughs more easily than either of the girls ever did. He sleeps through the night hit and miss... I wish more hit than miss, but we will get there... I feel it! He is on the small size (15/16ish pounds). He sits up really well and eats everything we do... he is not picky and LOVES to eat. He is getting so playful, enjoys having a ball rolled towards him and playing with his toys. He is so much fun and I just love him so. I honestly want him to stay small for forever I am just enjoying him like crazy!

No comments: