Thursday, September 29, 2016

Joyschool for Jovie

Jovie is doing her first year of joyschool this year with some other little friends from our ward. There are 5 kids participating and they are all such good little buddies it makes it super fun.

September 6: Our first day! To say she was excited is an understatement.She was thrilled! The day couldn't come soon enough and she was ready!

She wore her new Star Wars shirt and was happy to pose for her mama. I don't actually feel too emotional sending my kids to joy-school because I know the kids and moms well who are participating and my heart is happy knowing she is going to have a great time. Plus is is kind of a glorified play-date and I get a nice 2 hour break once a week. Except for the month I teach and even then it isn't too much to overwhelm me.

It's been a good time, and we sure do love joy school!

 But it wouldn't be Jovie without a silly photo.

And some fun photos the mom-teacher sent me from her first few weeks of school.

No comments: