Sunday, August 21, 2016

4th month

Griffin boy, my sweet little joy.

Kid is a great sleeper, great eater, and just such a pleasant baby. During this month his hand basically lives in his mouth. I'm serious, he is always sucking on the entire fist. He sleeps great; and has given me a few 12 hour stretches; Although most of the time it is about 9ish hours give or take. He'll take a pacifier awesomely, and will take a bottle (as long as formula isn't involved). He rolls from stomach to back no problem, and is truly right on the verge of rolling from back to tummy. He squirms all over the place and will flip directions during the night (as in, his head will be where his feet were when we laid him down when we go to get him in the morning). He squeals with delight all day long, sometimes even surprising himself with the sound of it. He is totally ticklish and giggles so cute. He loves bath time and peek-a-boo. I am just going to come right out and say it, but I am pretty sure I am his favorite. He will look directly in my eyes when I lay him down and just coo and talk to me with a little grin. Whenever I write about him I just want to go wake him up, and cuddle him. I still love how cuddly that boy is. He is getting to such a fun age, where his smiles are easy, he still sleeps on me most of the day but he is aware and darling.

At 4 months:


No comments: