Friday, July 15, 2016

G-N-I

Some of our best friends just recently moved to Washington. We were so sad knowing they were leaving and wanted to soak up as much time together as possible. Well, they invited our girls over for a late night (which is kind of like a sleep over, without the sleeping over part). Last minute their mom called and said she couldn't do it until like really late (9ish) because she had to pick her son up from scout camp that night. I knew my girls would have been devastated to have to cancel, so rather I decided to host it at our house. Win-win for everyone. And since I was having 2 little girls over I decided we could add 2 more for fun. We are pretty lucky to have quite a few friends that have kids that match both my girls ages so they love hanging with their individual sister-friends together. We picked up popcorn, soda, ice cream, candy and a movie for a fun pajama late night party.

Every girl came over beaming and as excited as if I had said we were going to Disneyland--- maybe even more so. They loved snacking and chatting. Well, Peyton didn't appreciate everyone chatting so much as she takes laying and watching movies VERY seriously. But, it was so fun, and I got major cool mom points for doing it.


No comments: