Tuesday, June 7, 2016

1 Month

I keep getting farther and farther behind on my posts, and yet I have no motivation right now. I know I need the record, so I am posting this a few weeks late in hopes that in the future I will do better.

Griffin turned 1 month old on May 21. At 2 weeks old he weighed a whopping 8lbs 7oz, and we won't see a Dr again until the end of this month so I don't have the stats for this past month.

However, what I do know is that he is 100% cute. He is a sweet cuddle bug who has the cutest expressions I ever did see. He shares a lot of traits with both sisters. While I think he looks a whole lot like Peyton (and also like Wes... little Jr.) he has Jovie's cute mouth dimple (same side) and a lot of times gets the Jovie brow; which makes them look grumpy but is just their default "taking it all in face". He is still not a great sleeper, but he could be worse. He wakes a few times a night, eats, has to be held in my arms for about 5 min. and then will go back to sleep for a couple of hours. This is his 24 hour routine. But he doesn't cry much and we simply adore this kid. He started smiling right around month 1. He had his first "real" bath around that time too. It has been a fast month and slow one all at the same time. But, I want to remember everything about now, because this stage is both the fastest and my favorite!

 1 MONTH

No comments: