Friday, April 15, 2016

33

Shortly after my birthday we get to celebrate the love of my life! Weston to the B. had his birthday and similar to mine it was all business until the evening. Sure, we did breakfast in bed, then he worked and did all the other un-fun stuff until that night when we met up with some family members at Red Robin for dinner.

Wish I had a group picture, but apparently I failed to get one.... *slaps forehead.

The girls also had a lot of fun looking on pinterest for gift ideas for their Daddy. I was not surprised they went the candy route. It also took all my patience watching Peyton write it all out. Like talk myself down patience.
And don't judge that my kids are almost always in undies. We can't nap in clothes obviously.

I just can't say enough about the good man I was soooooo lucky to have married. I got one of the BEST!!! He is just the sweetest, kindest, patient, and loving men I have ever been blessed to know. To know Wes is truly to love him. And I love him with all of my heart!!!!


No comments: