Saturday, December 26, 2015

Christmas Day- Afternoon

After a fun morning at home we headed over to Wes' parent's house for the afternoon festivities with family. Of course we had good food, good fun and good company.

Sandie does a great job coming up with games for the adults to play, which sadly gets overshadowed with all the needy babies. Cry babies! We won our prizes this year using a dart gun, balloons and sheer luck. I would say we did alright for ourselves though. Thank you Sandie for your time and effort, it does not go unnoticed.

I extra enjoyed this year as our kids are at an age where they play well with cousins and need Wes and I very little which allows us to truly enjoy our time. Next year I am all to aware will not be the same, but of course that too will add it's own element of fun to the mix.
self posed btw... she is such a crack up
 
 And speaking of being a crack up... this too was all her doing and choice...

How truly grateful I am for the wonderful family members (on both sides) Wes and I are lucky to have. I couldn't ask for more wonderful people to share our life (and name) with! This time of year is wonderful since we get so much precious time together! It is the greatest gift we could get. Our upcoming cruise isn't such a bad gift either though. Boom!

No comments: