Sunday, November 22, 2015

Primary Program

We had our church's primary program last month, which is when the children ages 3-11 are in charge of the songs and messages (with the help of their leaders of course). So my Peyton got to be part of it again. She had two parts. She was a little nervous of course, so though she had both memorized she got help the first time. The second time she got up there and delivered her message perfectly. I am in awe of my children. They are so sweet, confident, kind and capable! I love watching them blossom into incredible little people. Though at the same time I am hit every so often by the fact that they soon will be grown, and my heart aches. It all goes by too quickly! What a wonderful job motherhood is.

Love this girl. She is truly as sweet as she is cute.

No comments: