Wednesday, October 14, 2015

LACF-2015

So one of my favorite days of the year came in September. Our fair day!!! I love the good ole' county fair. It is always so much fun. I really look forward to the sights, smells, people, and especially the food! I was excited to try deep fried pineapple this year. It tasted a lot like a pineapple upside down cake, or a donut with pineapple inside. It was good. Just very different from my expectations.

And while I loved the fair for all that I mentioned above, the fun was kinda overshadowed by the fact we were sitting in Satan's living room. Get it? Because it was hotter than....well, you know where I am going with that right? I seriously had sweat dripping from every area and was consumed with the thought of how to get in the A/C. Basically it was almost too hot to enjoy, and add that to the little factoid that when I get in the sun and heat for too long it almost always inevitably turns into a migraine. Which it did.

So let me summarize our day by saying it was fun. But too hot. But still fun. And yet almost too hot to be as fun as it could have been. But fun nonetheless.

Oh yeah and did I mention we went with my family and some friends? It was crazy and fun!

No comments: