Saturday, October 3, 2015

Brian Regan

Moving on from my mom's work party.......

Wes and I actually stayed at the beach and found a bathroom to change in seeing how we had a concert to attend in the area. My mom graciously took our kids home so that we could enjoy a night out.

We were meeting some friends for a comedy show in the area so it just made sense to stay out there. We just didn't know how we were going to make it happen since we all know how nasty beach bathrooms usually are. We lucked out though, that at the place where the work party was there was a nice resort across the street that we snuck in and used.

I did my hair, make-up and changed in that bathroom, which worked out nicely.


After getting all gussied up we headed out to have a fun night of laughter and fun with friends.

I totally recommend seeing Brian Regan if you haven't yet. Or at least look him up. He's hilarious and pretty clean (for everyone, not just comedians). We had so much fun!!! 
 

But needless to say that after a long day in the sun, and out late, we were pretty beat by the end of the night.

No comments: