Monday, July 27, 2015

It Takes 2.....

My favorite kind of post. My 2 cuties just being cuties.

Peyton was invited to a little girl's "Princess" b-day party. Of course if you get one ready, the other has to become a princess too, even if she didn't go to the party. How cute are they though?
 Finger painting turned into.... this.
video
 Playing "puppies" at the park
 Wes sent this gem to me while I was at girl's camp.
 This is one of my favorites. These 2 are obsessed with another little girl that lives a few houses down from us. They want to ask almost everyday if that little girl can come play. I make they ask themselves and I walk over with them. Here they are at her house. They are getting soooo big!
 Another of my favorites.
 Reenacting Lady and the Tramp with spaghetti noodles.
 Matching cuties at church.
 Hanging by the pool.

No comments: