Thursday, June 4, 2015

Preschool at Sea World

There are a few things I really dislike about California. Droughts, traffic, politics, Kardashians, high taxes and prices for everything. However, we also have some of the most amazing opportunities here. Fun big cities a hour west and south of us. Disneyland, the beach, the mountains, the desert, lots of fun places to visit so nearby, great weather year round, family. So I can't complain much, especially when our little family and friend run preschool gets to do things like preschool days at Sea World for basically free. Opportunities like these can't be overlooked and my kids are so lucky to be raised in such a fun place that they think doing Disneyland or going to the beach weekly is normal.

Preschool day at Sea World was awesome. We all had such a great time and can't wait to do it again. I am so blessed to be part of such a wonderful group in my new area that does things like preschool and I have made such great friends; it's as much fun for me as it is for the girls.


No comments: