Saturday, June 13, 2015

Mom

Mother's Day this year was all I wanted, as I was given the same thing I am given every year... an excuse to do nothing which makes me a mom. Kidding.... kind of. Wes is so great about letting me sleep in, making me breakfast, doing all the tedious work with the kids and just letting me enjoy the fun stuff. Like playing, making s'mores, and cuddles. I don't have to do the bum wiping, the food prep, and the whining. However, his timing of getting them ready in the morning for church was a little off, and I was a little put off, but other than that it was a great day. I still feel guilty about snapping at him about that. 

I had a great day of church, including being sung to by my baby. And a wonderful dinner with the other "Aleman" moms. Best part was all that was required of me was to show up and enjoy. Check and check.

Plus, how many of you other moms can say you got a fire show on Mother's Day? I bet just a small handful. Welp, I did! Booya!

So here's to temporary insanity as I do my best to figure out this fine line known as motherhood.


No comments: