Tuesday, May 12, 2015

You Had to Know

That if I just wrote about my birthday, Wes' had to be coming too. Because every year 6 days after mine, we continue the birthday celebrations just changing the man of honor. And have I mentioned how much I love a good celebration?

So Sunday the girls and I made a big birthday cookie for Wes as we had dinner at my parent's house.

Monday we hit up Disneyland and Red Robin to take advantage of our free birthday meals.


And finally on Tuesday (his actual birthday) we got dolled up and headed into L.A. for dinner at The Cheesecake Factory at the Americana shopping center in Glendale (which is fun in and of itself) and then to see Newsies (squeal) at the Pantages. It was so good, like all of my Junior High girl dreams. I could have done with Jack Kelly being....um.... a little more like Christian Bale I guess, but I loved the play regardless. Like really, loved it! It was fun from start to finish. And we had awesome seats!

What a week to celebrate my babe. I love that man. That doesn't even begin to describe it. I am head over heals for that guy even after 9 years of marriage, and struggles, and children, I think he is the best of the best! Just tops! (Even if he lives on the phone thanks to work lately... but I love that too).

No comments: