Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Viva Las Vegas

My mom had a work conference in Vegas and a room at the Bellagio last month all to herself. My dad couldn't join her, so Wes and I thought we should... I mean we didn't want her to be too lonely you know.

It was a fast turn around trip, but we had a great time and are so happy we went out. I've never been a huge fan of Vegas, but this time we really enjoyed our time. It was so different going during the week and spending most of our time outside during the day.

We had so much fun spending most of our time poolside. I'll tell you what else, kids are a real novelty at the Bellagio. We got a lot of attention, and had a lot of people starting conversations with us reminiscing on their own kids.
 
 
 
 

Another favorite was the dancing fountains outside, which was super convenient being that they were just a small walk through the doors, and the girls absolutely loved it!

We were also happy to simply walk outside and across the street to have a delicious dinner on the patio overlooking the street that night with my mama.

Other fun things we did during our fun full day there was M&M World, Hershey's Chocolate World, our walk to McDonalds for breakfast, walking through the MGM Grand to take in the pre-fight decor, and simply enjoying the fun of being in a hotel.

 Thanks Mom! You're the best... we had a great time!!!


No comments: