Sunday, May 3, 2015

Registered

I am having the hardest time accepting the fact that my baby is going into kindergarten this year. She still seems too young for school. Am I the only one who thinks 5 is waaaay too young to send kids off into the world? I have had people suggest to me to keep her home one more year since she will be a young 5, but the truth of the matter is, she is ready. I am not, but she is. She loves learning. She loves organized activities and can make friends everywhere we go. She is already starting to read, and write and she is a very smart little girl, and she loves listening and following directions. But she is my little girl, and my little friend and I am going to miss her like crazy. I wouldn't mind just kindergarten, but this is simply the beginning of the end; and I am not happy about it one bit. We got her all signed up last month, and while my heart broke a little bit, we are excited for the new adventure. I am trying to keep it positive because I want her to look forward to this new journey and go into it with confidence and happiness.

First stop: district office to get everything in. We took our photo in one of those mirrors that look at the whole room by the door.
 And our second stop: Her actual school where we had to pit stop at the playground afterward. And we had to wear a Minnie Mouse bow over our regular bow too.
Ya all ready for this?!

No comments: