Thursday, May 21, 2015

April Little Things

My oh my April is done. I literally cried this month thinking of how my life is changing and my children are growing. Have I mentioned before what a challenge change is for me? I am so happy in this moment of our life. They are at the sweetest stages and oh, how I wish I could freeze time right now. I love their little chubby cheeks, I love their voices, and mispronunciation of words like unraser (eraser for Miss Peyton came to mind from today). I love their hugs, their sitting on my lap. I apologize that so many of my posts are of my children, but at the same time I am not sorry. I love that my life revolves around them. I love being a mama.

So here is my little things post from the month... which comes down to a post about my little ones.

My baby is growing up... and she is so cute and funny. But mostly just a darling little doll.
 
And better yet is this funny app. I downloaded which requires a photo of you and then inputs you in as a Disney character.
 
 Peyton saved up her allowance from doing her chores to buy.... crap from the 99 cent store. Easter crap to be exact. She was so happy about it though, I couldn't say no. I wanted to, but I didn't.
  Having a good time playing Jenga together.
 And because of that awesome Disney app. I get gems like this on my phone all. the. time!
 April also held a new first for us. Jovie's first dental visit. Peyton (who loves the dentist) went first and was a great example for Jovie to watch to know what to expect.
 So, when it was Jovie's turn she hopped right up and was so excited to get to it. She did awesome!
 And of course, we had to stop and look at the goats on our way home from the dentist.
Cute photo of these two from an outdoor wedding reception we went to of an old friend of mine. 
 We just LOVE our new ward and have made some awesome new friends. I feel so blessed to have such a wonderful group of girls and even better friends for my kids. My friend texted this to me one Sunday as she walked by our kid's class. This is how they were waiting for their teacher.
 And I can't get over the friendship these 2 share. Jovie always climbs up and sits on Peyton's lap. And the sweet sister Peyton is, she always holds her and adjusts as needed so that Jovie can stay with her. It makes me so proud of them and the wonderful relationship they are building.
 A fun day at Disneyland. Peyton picked out the girl's outfits for the day. I say she is just the spitting image of Princess Tiana.
 Jovie (who is much more spunky and outgoing than Peyton) ran right out and joined in with the dancing group in California Adventure.
 And... can't believe I am about to say this, buuuuuut......... Wes and I joined in on our first game of Dungeons and Dragons. We. Are. Awesome!
 Oh yes we did.
And I had to get photo evidence of Peyton's official staring contest face.
 
I think I have mentioned before what wonderful friends we have. And how awesome it is that we all happen to have known each other since we were kids. So getting together is the best!
 
 And you suckers that make forts... check out what we had in our front room simply for Peyton to sleep in for about a week. It became a lego fort of sorts.
 Photo evidence of the "Busters" in our life.
Fun times at the library. This same week both girls got up and did a little game. Even Jovie-girl got up and spoke in front of everyone.
 
 Cute cousins playing at Nana and Boppie's house. They spend a lot of time on that tractor. So cute.
 And finally, our Aleman birthday dinner at Benihana. 5 of us in that picture were celebrating birthdays. Apparently the big boys were really happy to see each other again.

No comments: