Friday, May 8, 2015

Actual 30

So I already mentioned how my sweet, thoughtful, kind, handsome hubby of mine really came through on my 30th gift by surprising me with a cruise right?! But, because we got an awesome deal on that cruise we went about 2 weeks before my birthday, which was just fine by me. So, on my actual birthday we did something else I've been wanting to do for a while now. We headed to Balboa to take the ferry to the island. What we didn't know is that we actually parked on the island and took the ferry to Balboa. It was pretty funny. But the important thing is that we had fun, we took the ferry and it was pretty much a perfect day from start to finish. 30 is not a big deal. Sure I hobbled around due to a recent injured ankle from a soccer game (nothing like an injury to age ya), but besides the number changing, I don't feel any older. I can tell you this much though, as I have gotten older, life has simply gotten better. So hoping the trend holds solid and looking forward to the next awesome chapter that awaits. I couldn't ask for a better life. I am exactly where I hoped I would be at 30. Maybe I hoped for a little more travel under my belt, but I am not complaining.  I mean I did just go to a different country like a month ago. ;)

April 8, 2015: I turned 30. I had to get photo evidence of my minivan mama moment.
 Our adventure day
 On the ferry ride over.
 Playing in the fun zone.
 Our sea lion friend who played around by us for a while.
 And then back across.
 I also promised Peyton they could play on the sand for a while.
 My family is the best gift I could ever get on any birthday.
 

No comments: