Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Farewell February

With all the best intentions of doing individual blog posts for many days in February, I am giving up to do yet again one big recap post. So sorry for the overload of pictures, but you know the saying, "a picture is worth a thousand words." So enjoy the many thousand words you are about to receive.

Peyton has working on starting and riding her bike completely on her own. So we've been out a lot this last month. My parents also got Jovie-girl her own balance bike, so we got her a helmet and she's been riding along with us. And when I say riding, I mean slowly walking and asking me to push her.
They love going because this is how we get there.
 And these girls are learning so much everyday. If it wasn't for the fact they are growing so fast I would love it.
I also couldn't resist snapping this photo one Sunday before church... I just think they are adorable!
 We celebrated Baby Emmett's 1st b-day with family... I just think he is pretty adorable too. Like seriously cute.
 This girl.... need I say more?!
 Besides being super cute and mischievous she still has moments of being ultra cuddly... which we adore.
 Wes became a preferred partner with Chase. He is not an employee of Chase, but they use him and refer people to him now, which is an awesome potential opportunity.
 I love these lazy gals. Put on a show and they are toast.
 This was Peyton's Valentines date.
 On our walk home from church it was just Peyton and I. She walked through the plants and collected flowers. She just looked so pretty and the day was such a blessing that I got out my phone to take this photo... right after I took it, she started making literal minion noises. Moment gone.
 And remember that cool hotel we went to while visiting Wes' old mission companion... this funny picture was taken while my kids played under the desk.
 And with the good weather, we've been spending time outside playing.
 and playing.
 and playing. Or maybe joining biker gangs.
 And then of course there have been many Disney days.
 But we have also been having a lot of fun at home.
 And at friend's parties.
 And dancing in the dresses Nana and Boppie got them from their cruise to Mexico.
 One freezing cold evening we took the kids fishing again. We didn't last very long thanks to the weather, but.......
 Wes caught this whopper after only about 5 minutes.

No comments: