Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Cinderella

Peyton and I had the best date night together at the end of January. One of our friends invited us out for a girl's night to see the play Cinderella in Redlands. It was so much fun to get all dressed up and have a night on the town with my girl.

We started the night with a photo shoot, which Peyton ran with. Of course Jovie had to get in on the action too.

Then we met up with our friends for dinner at Cafe Rio, and Peyton thought it was the best since I actually let her get lemonade there (she usually gets only water when we eat out... see what a special night it was?). I'm a little bias but I think I had the cutest date in the whole city that night.
 

And then it was off to the show. It might not have been the most professional play I've ever been to, but it was perfect for my little 4 year old. The theater was small so every seat was good, which is important to consider with a young audience. Peyton loved it and has since fallen in love with all princesses since she "just loves their dresses." And when I asked what part she liked best she said, "any time Cinderella was there." Oh and she was so squirmy the whole time and wanted to sit on my lap.

And to cap the night off we met the actress who played Cinderella and got ice cream on the way home.... which she was too tired to finish. So yeah, it was a good night.

No comments: