Wednesday, January 28, 2015

The Whole 9 Years.....

Happy Anniversary to us! We hit 9 years.... wahoo!!! This may have been the best yet too. Every year is a new adventure, new fun, and new experiences. I am thankful every day for the man that walks this life by my side. Cheesy as it may be, I don't know what I would do without him.

To celebrate we went back to the place it all began that winter morning January 6, 2006.... the Newport Temple. I'm almost ashamed to admit, this is the first time we've been back since we were married. We usually go to Redlands since it is more convenient with location and babysitting. Newport is a long day away.
After the temple we spent 1.5 hours at Disneyland. And just as it happens we got one ride in during that time.
But, that was convenient since we were already planning Benihana for dinner and it was right down the street. Ahhh sweet delicious tradition.
I love my man. Happy birthday to our family!!!

No comments: