Monday, December 8, 2014

Give Thanks

We did our annual thankful leaves around our mantel again (I miss my old pretty/big mantel). However, we've just been so blessed this year (new mantle and all) we had a "butt" load of things to write about. Seriously, I could have written how grateful I was for that little funny girl and that bottom of hers; Because it is just the cutest ever! Our leaves included  words like "cousins" written by miss Peyton in her own hand writing, as well as our home, the church, family, our couch and of course Jesus Christ and all that entails. I know I could have a good life without material things because in the end those things don't matter, but I would be lying if I said I wasn't grateful to have them. However, no matter what happens in life, where I am or what I have, I am grateful to have an eternal family above all else.
 

No comments: