Thursday, September 25, 2014

1st Day of Preschool

Peyton started preschool at the beginning of September. She is kind of a homebody and honestly didn't care one way or another about it, and never really has. She is one of those kids that is content doing whatever it is she is doing at the moment. So she has always been happy at home, but now equally happy at school. I think I have a harder time letting her go then she does. Though she does like me to walk her in and linger until she finds friends. So basically I walk her in, she finds her friend Rion, and then forgets all about me. :) Just the way it should be I suppose. She is a good girl who enjoys people and is very smart. This has definitely been a good thing for her and me both. It also helps it is only a joy school, which means all the moms take turns teaching. It is such a wonderful group of people and I have really enjoyed it thus far.

I took pictures of her from her first day. I think her smile says it all! Have I mentioned how much I love her, and how I really need her to stop growing so quickly.




No comments: