Thursday, September 11, 2014

Inland Empire Train Museum

I've heard from a number of different people, blogs, etc. that the train museum in Perris is really fun. I took Peyton there on a weekday years ago and only remember it was hot, confusing to maneuver and there wasn't much to do. However, I convinced myself (and Wes and the kids) to try it again, but this time go on a Saturday. Now I can see why people like it so much. It was still hot... but not terrible. And for a very reasonable price you can ride trains all day long. Plus, play on some of the display ones throughout the museum. Contrary to my first experience we all had a lot of fun, and would love to go back in the future. I am considering the pumpkin patch train ride coming up in fact.


 Enthralled watching the trains come in.
 
 
 Doing a little play acting. Of course Peyton is usually the conductor.
 
 Some photos from our train rides.
 
 
 
 
 Looking around and playing on some of the old train displays.
 
 And of course on the train table in the museum.
 
 Showing off our smashed penny we sneakily did.
 My cute conductors
 

No comments: