Saturday, May 17, 2014

Backpack

A few weeks ago Ryan and Taryn invited Wes and I along with them to an Angels baseball game. They had pretty good seats and anytime you go to baseball game is a good time. If I am to be completely honest, I am not a huge baseball fan (they are long games with very little action), however, I do enjoy going to games in that I love the jumbo tron, people watching, doing the wave, singing during the 7th inning stretch and eating anything that involves fake cheese. And when the fireworks go off, it's just an added bonus.

Well, the night we went happened to be backpack give-away night. Which of course brought us back  6 years to when we went along with the McCook's and Duncan's for Ryans birthday to the Angels game and it also happened to be backpack night. Except for that night they were only giving them to the children and Jill apparently.

Go to the end of this post for the full story, but basically Jill got a free backpack because they thought she was a kid.


So in memory of that night we took this photo and sent it to Jill. I don't know if she was as thrilled with the reminder as we were. (hehehe--- we all tried to do our best awkward teen smiles just for you Jilly).




























Go Angels. (Or Dodgers once I am at a Dodgers game). :) (See what a true fan I am). ;)

No comments: