Monday, April 7, 2014

March 11, 2014

I CAN'T believe I haven't blogged about this yet. My little 3.5 year old (who has the nicest Grandparents ever) rode a bike with only 2 wheels a few weeks ago. She has been ready for such a long time, but we didn't have a bike for her... which is where nice grandparents come in, they gave her a very early b-day present since she had a need. Once she got on that bike, she just rode. Like I said, she has been very very ready. We have been using a balance bike, which helps kids ride with no problem... courtesy of Danny and Sarah and the fact that Will has been riding on 2 wheels since right at like 3 years old. Boy wonder.  I was a little amazed that my timid girl just went without much thought. She still gets a little nervous, but she does absolutely awesome!!!

Her VERY first time ever on this bike.

2 comments:

Heidi Broberg said...

Yeah PEY PEY

Allison Minch said...

This is so cute and super impressive! Is that a normal age for kids to learn to ride a bike? It seems super young! Go Peyton. :)