Thursday, April 10, 2014

Giddy-Up

For Christmas my mom got our family a little horse riding experience in Norco. It was such a fun, cute little place, with a great farm and lots and lots of horses. I spoke to one of the guides who said they rescue horses and then do the Groupon deals to make enough to support them all. So besides the fun family experience, it was also a good thing to help innocent animals. I highly recommend "Everything Equine" if you want to take your family out on a horse adventure. It was a 2 hour deal for a family of 4, and since Miss Jovie was far too young to go, we brought along my mom while my dad watched the little one at home. Peyton loved all 2 hours. And while the rest of us liked it a lot, our tooshies got a little sore after about 1.5 hours. ;) And Wes had Peyton in front of him on the saddle and the downhill portions were not good on his downhill portions. lol. I don't know about you, but experiences like this are some of my favorite gifts to give. I love giving my kids memories more than things.



 Wes and Peyton on Dusty.



 Nana on Lonestar.
 Me on Ace.




1 comment:

Annette Todd said...

That was a really fun morning...I'm glad you invited me along!