Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Drowning

I keep meaning to post, but you know how it gets when you are pretty far behind, have soooooo much going on, and are barely surviving as it is. Yeah, I am there. How do I find the time, let alone energy to write about everything going on? I am still trying to figure it out.

The gist of life is...
-We are moving. Yup, I waited until we knew for sure when and where to tell anyone. So as it is, we are currently moving into the new home right now. And well, do I need to say more? I am moving with a 1 and 3 year old. It's hard.  Hoping to be in our new place permanently in the next 2 weeks. I am so sad to leave friends, the house I rocked my new babies in, lots of crazy people in the hood, but am sooooo excited to get into a bigger place in a better area. I will post more on it soon.

-My calling. It's kinda kicking my butt. It's certainly busy right now, and there is always a million things that need to be taken care of, and I am still trying to figure it all out. I would be lying if I said I wasn't a little excited about this move just to pass on the mantle. But I also feel like I've had a lot of growth, spiritually but also as a leader serving as stake primary president.

-Cars. It's never a great thing when both cars go out within 3 days of each other. It sucks even more when your 3 month old car is just not viable to fix and has to be sold at a loss. I will leave it at that.

-New job opportunities on top of old ones. This goes to Wes who keeps putting good work irons into the fire seeing which catch. He is still tearing it up in real estate and is rarely around when he is NOT on the phone. So while it is great to have him physically around, he is a busy man and is almost always working. All day long. Plus he is gone all day Wed working on a new endeavor, more on that later.

-I've had what appears to be permanent PMS. I keep crying at nothing. Like opening a gift of perfume and a book for my b-day and that choking me up. Really?! Or looking again at pregnant people, aren't I over that?! Stress will do it to you I suppose.

-Besides all this, we have been having a ton of fun. Which takes up time, and adds to the things I need to blog about. But in the best of ways.

So for now I hope this sums up my life and what I should be blogging about in more detail. Soon to come, the details.

4 comments:

April and Jason said...

Sorry life is challenging right now. We ALL have those days/weeks/months, lol. I feel like I am barely surviving some days!! I can't wait to see pics of your new house!

Camille said...

Dang Gina! What can I help you with? Do we need to postpone Knodd? Or keep it on to give you a little break? You're amazing, don't ever forget it!

Karla said...

I just did the same thing with the blog - 4 or 5 posts in one day. I do love reading about your cute family. Update when you can - life is more important.

Daniel Todd said...

Can't wait to come see you at the new place since you guys teased me last time. ;-) this is Danger Dan btw