Thursday, February 20, 2014

My Sweet'art

I had a horrible-terrible-no-good-very-bad-migraine tonight after a day swimming and at the zoo. We got home around 6:30 and I went and laid down in bed right away. After Excedrin and rest (but no relief) I took a shower/bath (which has helped in the past). As I was in there Peyton came in to check on me. She played me a quiet song on her duck call after whispering her condolences to me, then gave me her boat to play with, and then offered me her Ellie. Because in her words "Ellie always makes her feel better and would help me". I love that even though she is a 3 year old- and sometimes very much a 3 year old, she is a sweet girl in more ways than I could ever say. Being a mom is so rewarding sometimes, actually most of the time. And I thank my lucky stars I get this opportunity, and most of all that I have these specific girls!!! I am a lucky ducky!!!


1 comment:

Sue Carter said...

you always have such a great attitude! I admire that about you!