Friday, July 12, 2013

Disney Adventure

I can't even remember if it was May or June of this year, but a while back my parents took Peyton to Disneyland for the first time since she was 11 months old. I'm not going to lie, the fact that I wasn't going to be there to witness her enthusiasm did make me pretty sad (2 1/2 is pretty much the greatest age for first time experiences), but what kind of mother would deny her child a fun experience just cause she couldn't go?

So, on a rainy/misty day the three of them... Nana, Boppie and Peyt, headed off to the happiest place on Earth... or at least the most expensive.

Wes and I took advantage and packed our little baby up and headed to an afternoon movie... Iron Man 3. Surprisingly the theater was packed. What's wrong with you Perris citizens?  Don't you have work, or children or something?

It ended up being a stellar day for us all!!!

But, my funny girl's favorite thing was running through the water in Bug's Land... yes, on a rainy day. And you know little kids, she couldn't remember really anything else to tell me by the time she got back except the water. But, she liked the rides, got a Minnie Mouse hat with her name and by the way she fell asleep on the way home, she def. wore herself out.

I took the liberty of emailing myself some of the photos my mom and dad took.



1 comment:

Karla said...

Fun! And can I just say I love your parents. They rock.