Monday, June 10, 2013

Memorial Day .. Camarillo

Holla'. we had the best time in Camarillo... again. I know I've said it before, but I am so lucky to have married into such a great family. So here you have it.

Friday night: Arrived and played.
 Yup... my boo still got it
 Plus all the kids treated each other soooooo well. Jovie was quite the loved baby there.
 I mean it even went so far as Peyton feeding Tug his Alpha-Bits in the morning.
 Saturday: The Farmer's Market, fruit picking at the farm, swimming, dinner at The Habit burger and bowling.

I would go so far as to say Camarillo has the BEST fruit around. Especially when it is picked fresh.
 These 2 LOVE each other so much. Delanie would help Peyton bowl.....then would hug her as they watched the ball S-L-O-W-L-Y rooooolllll
 Jaime showing off the party scene....lol. All the kids and some of the adults wandered off towards the arcade back there
 I swear she liked bowling... though you can't tell
 Tyler is such a good sport. Letting the girls doll him up... you'll see.
 Sunday: Church and then a drive and walk around the beach.
So sad we missed the tide pools because it was high tide
 But, it was so beautiful
 That night we did manicures and pedicures on all the kids... and Wes.
 He helped too. He's the cutest ever...... if I do say so myself.
 Wes' angle of his pedicure
 niiiiiiice
 Monday: Playing at the beach (Carpenteria) annnnnd it was pretty perfect.

No comments: