Thursday, June 27, 2013

LPW

We have a great group of young moms in our ward. We've been having so much fun with our playgroup, our mom craft group, fun BBQs and softball games (Sauvao family you is da' bomb) and having girl's night out. I've made some great friends out here and feel very blessed.

The other night some of the girls went out for what we hope will be our monthly GNO. We went to an AWESOME sushi place and got all you can eat sushi... I ate waaaaay too much and laughed more than I've laughed in a long time.
 L-R: Heather, Celeste, Michelle, Sveta, Kim, me, Heidi and Tiffany
Table "B" had way too much fun ordering. We were def. in the know how. :) And, the food was so pretty I just had to take some photos.
I love Michelle
Another day we all met together for kids free bowling in Riverside 

 Every so often... when we get around to planning it we meet together and do some crafts. This last week we met and did a cute 4th of July craft. It was so fun and only cost $1.50, so you can't beat that!!!!

(Heidi and the girls didn't know I was taking this, but I wanted a good candid photo of our group of craft girls. We never get dressed up, so sorry its not so flattering... but you are always so cute, and no one reads this anyway.) 

Another day we combined crafts and kids and met together to make 4th of July hand print shirts for the kids and then let them play in the water.

I think they turned out pretty darn cute. (Plus this model isn't too bad either)
Jovie's "handprint" turned out as a big blob... not cute. So, I improvised.
Want. to. eat. them. both!!!!!!!!
Again, another day we met at Krispy Kreme for a tour. Tour=sucked!!! It was the same as if you just showed up and rather than just watching the donut process at the window someone tells you what's going on.  But the positive thing is we got a free donut. Whopppeeee!!!!
If your looking for a good ward family, come on out to the Lake Perris Ward. It's a pretty good time.

1 comment:

Courtney Bostock said...

You guys do have so much fun! We do still miss the ward and the fun, but I'm so glad you guys still let me hangout and join in the good times!