Saturday, May 18, 2013

My Main Man


“I know it is hard for you young mothers to believe that almost before you can turn around the children will be gone and you will be alone with your husband. You had better be sure you are developing the kind of love and friendship that will be delightful and enduring. Let the children learn from your attitude that he is important. Encourage him. Be kind. It is a rough world, and he, like everyone else, is fighting to survive. Be cheerful. Don't be a whiner.”





My goodness. I could never express in words how much I love this husband of mine and I definitely don't tell or show him enough, and I am whiny... crap. But, I plan to start pointing out ALL the wonderful things he does for me EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. so I can not only remind myself of all he does, but also show my gratitude. He is the most helpful husband and father ever. He always offers to change diapers as I start, he asks me constantly what he can do for me. He never whines, and is a willing server to anyone in need. He is a positive person even when times get rough. He loves me right, and treats our children the way I always wanted my baby daddy to. I am grateful for the man he is and the fact that I get to have and hold him always. I love my children but I will always cherish my husband who is the single most important person in my life.


1 comment:

Heidi Broberg said...

You did NOT call him your baby daddy...ha ha ha

We love Wes too, he's pretty great!