Thursday, February 28, 2013

Being A "Mindful Mama"

My sister in law Sarah started a group once a month that meets together and discusses ways we can be better moms. Each person shares ideas, discusses books and blogs and comes up with clever ways to be better (not to say we think we are bad right now, but of course, we can all be better). Recently she started a blog mindfulmamaschat.blogspot.com where she shares links and ideas to be better moms. I thought I would share this and then extend an invitation to friends who have a desire to be better moms to come to the mtgs. Please msg me or leave a comment and I can give you more info if you are interested.

2 comments:

Keven Todd said...

this is really interesting! thanks for posting the blog! i'll have to check it out!

Hull Family said...

I will have to check this out. Thanks for the info April.

P.S. I LOVE the shirts you made the girls for Valentine's Day. So so so cute! Great job!