Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Update

Okay... not quite a Christmas post... but it kinda is for me.

Went to the DR today and found out I am 2.5 cm dilated  Dr stripped my membranes to get the party started. AND... if nothing happens soon, on Monday morning I will be induced. So, we could and more than likely will have a baby by the new year.

I can't wait to find out what we are having. Wes and I were just talking and reminiscing about when we found out what our sweet Peyton was and how it was one of the best moments ever for us both. And, it got me excited. Sure, a little nervous but excited.

So.... have a little sparkling cider toast on our behalf on Monday won't you?! I for one can't think of a better way to ring in the New Year. Plus, I will be 10 lbs or so lighter on Jan. 1st, so I am starting my New Year's resolutions off right. Way to be me!

1 comment:

Karla said...

Congrats! We'll be thinking of you and can't wait to hear. Hang in there.