Thursday, October 18, 2012

Yeee Haaaw!!!!

We were invited to a b-day party of a little girl in our ward the other week and we had a great time. This family does horse ride parties for work so they had 2 small horses there for kids to ride. Ella and Asher were also there, which means I didn't see my girl for a long time. It reminded me yet again of how big and old she is getting. She ran around and played and didn't bother Wes or I pretty much the entire time we were there. It is both wonderful and saddening. Life is getting more and more easy, but I miss having a baby. Well, I only need to miss it for about 2 1/2 more months, then it will start all over again. :)

 And here's one of baby Tate... just because he is so cute.

2 comments:

Heidi Broberg said...

Love her face in that first pic

AND

Ned didn't even tell me my infant rode a horse...ha ha ha

Brittany said...

So fun!