Monday, October 22, 2012

30 Weeks

And feeling pretty darn good this time around.... still I guess. :) Good news during the 2nd pregnancy is that my rings still fit, and my nose is not taking over my face. Oh, and Wes can't make faces on my swollen feet yet.... you know from all the water I was retaining at this point with Peyton. And, baby is moving a lot and enough to see as I look down at my belly. I love that. I will miss this. And, Peyton tells baby numerous times (almost annoyingly a lot) how much she loves baby. It is just annoying because I have to respond repeatedly on behalf of baby.
So.... here's to keeping my slim fingers crossed that the swelling stays at a bare minimum. Please universe.... bare minimum!!!!!!!!

5 comments:

Wendy said...

you make a cute pregnant lady! So exciting you're getting so close. Oh and I love all our stories about Peyton...she's absolutley adorable!

Camille said...

Seriously, April! You look so good. And i love how Peyton is looking up at you!

Ashley said...

you look way too beautiful to be 30 weeks pregnant!

Kristin Milius said...

Very cute! Wish I looked that good now!

Karla said...

You look incredible. I'm so glad that all is going well.