Tuesday, August 28, 2012

That's What She Said

Saturday August 19: Wes and I were doing laundry and I was hanging up clothes. Peyt was coloring on the ground. She looked up at me and said, "Mama!!!! Good girl!" I was confused and asked why I was good. And she replied, "You put away your clothes."

Same night Heidi and Ned watched her while we were at a movie. Heidi announced it was time for bed. And Peyton wearing Heidi's shoes yelled, "Nooooooo!" and began to run up the stairs. She fell and Heidi caught her. She then looked at Heidi and began apologizing over and over, "I sorry, I so sorry." Then once Heidi held her and said it was okay, she began to cry. She is very sensitive.

New things she says:

-Oooooo, oooooo, I almost forgot........

-Why? (and to this I asked, why me?)

-Sings "True" by Spando Ballet

-She calls Wes "Bubble Boy" on occasion. Like today for instance. It's hilarious!
Story: While we were camping she was having a hard time going to bed, there was just to much fun to be had out of the tent. So, Wes and her had watched a show, and sung some songs, and he finally said it was time for bed. She had come up with any and every reason to put it off, bathroom, play, you name it. When he said good-night she lost it and was crying and yelling "No! No, bubble-boy, no!!!!" 

-She likes to call me "Lady" on occasion. Her and "lady" talk over the baby monitor pretty much daily.

-Says "Wanna know what" for just about everything.

-Loves to do the poo-poo dance after she poops.... don't ask. :)

-I was driving somewhere and was just dropping Wes off to run in and grab something, and Peyton was so excited and said, "Good driving Mama!" I couldn't stop laughing.


1 comment:

Heidi Broberg said...

Oh only I can picture her sweet little face saying, 'sorry' over and over again. Sweet girl!