Saturday, August 25, 2012

Hold Onto Your Hats......

Because you are about to witness quite possibly the cutest photos any 2 year old ever took!

I am sure every parent thinks their kid is the cutest, and I am sure they are right. But, I am also sure mine is the cutest little girl I have ever seen. Plus, her willingness to pose, smile and enjoy the day just makes her that much better and cuter (in a mother's humble opinion). She was a rock star during the photo shoot. Wes and I just sat back and laughed as she just hammed it up, and loved every second of it. I've said it before and I will say it again, this girl is pretty darn spectacular and really has a flare for the drama (in a funny way).

(I had already framed this so it is a photo through a frame on the iphone)

These photos were taken July 24th, 2012 (the day before her b-day) at JC Penny... we like to go coupon cheap. Although we did splurge for the one of her different faces because it just caught "her look" so perfectly, we just couldn't resist.

(forgive the poor quality, this one was too large to scan so I had to take a photo of the photo using Wes' iphone of all things, luckily I was able to scan the rest).

Peyton's 2 year old stats:
weight: 27.6 lbs (68 %)
height: 34.75 (81%)

So, while she is still petite she sure has caught up with other kids her age.


We truly spent more time trying to decide which ones to buy than taking the photos, they all turned out so great.

Peyton can spell her name. "P.E.Y.T.O.N. Peyton". Count to 12. Knows she is 2.


 Her favorite show is 'Super Why' and she loves making letter sounds. And knows a few...... 'S' being her favorite to say and sound out.


 She loves to sing and dance. Her favorite songs are 'Somebody' by Gotye, Once there was a snowman, and popcorn popping.


She is a fun little girl with a LOT of spunk and personality.

2 comments:

Karla said...

What a sweet girl. Thanks for sharing, these are great!

Wendy said...

Such a cutie!