Monday, May 3, 2010

Edified

What a wonderful weekend we had!

It started Friday with our final "birthday" celebration. Benihana gives you $30 towards a meal your entire birthday month. So, April 30th, the last day of the month, both Wes and I utilized their gift along with some of my family members. I absolutely love teppan grills and Japanese food!

Then Saturday (I worked- Wes golfed) but even more importantly, we were able to witness our little nephew Tyler be baptized out in Camarillo.

Tyler actually called Wes up early in the week and asked if he would give a talk on the Holy Ghost. Fred too was one of the main speakers. Wes was truly touched Tyler thought of him and was honored to speak. And, he did an amazing job. The spirit was so strong in the meeting and it was such a nice experience. I love my husband and am so proud of the man he is!



Then, Sunday we had a great opportunity to hear an apostle of the Lord speak to us at our Stake Conference. Elder Ballard came and again, the spirit was nearly tangible during the meeting. He extended a blessing upon our stake that we would be more in tune with the spirit and allow it to direct us in life and allow us to be stronger in all experiences. I was emotional from the spirit!



AND, after that we were able to go to my brother's ward and witness baby William's baby blessing! Again, what a wonderful thing to be part of! And, how blessed I feel to be part of such an amazing organization and have the blessings of the gospel in my life!



Truly it was one thing after another and I am truly edified and ready for this week!!!!!!!!

2 comments: