Saturday, April 17, 2010

Movie Must Watch

We recently watched the film, "The Brothers Bloom" and I must recommend it.

For those who like their movies a little "off" and not of the typical Hollywood mold, you will love this. Now, it's not totally weird, so I hope I am not scaring you off. But, it was completely refreshing!

A few words to get you excited... con-men, brotherly love, romance, action, humor, eccentricity, style and scenery. Now, if this doesn't get you, I just don't know what will.

Enjoy!


2 comments:

The Hull Family said...

This sounds like a "Spencer" movie, we just might have to try it out. But more importantly: I think I need the recipe for those yummy looking crepes you made Wes for his birthday...I want to eat some right now!

Benjamin and Robynne Bladh! said...

benj and i saw this movie and we LOVED it!!! im glad to know others have seen it!