Tuesday, March 2, 2010

20 Weeks and...

HALFWAY done with this pregnancy!!!!!!

I have a 1o inch (about the size of a banana from head to toe) and 10 oz being growing in me and finally making itself known. :) I have started to feel little Pat (as my mom and Hayley call it) move around, and I like the feeling. It is kinda weird but fun!

I honestly can't believe I am halfway done already. The time has honestly flown by!

Best part about it is (and I know a lot of woman will hate me for saying this) I love being pregnant! I haven't been sick at all, no food aversions, no smells get to me, I feel GREAT (okay, still really tired, but even that has lessened- and I am in the awkward fat but not really pregnant stage which is NOT nice). Honestly, being preggos has been... do I dare say it?... FUN!

I am starting to get a little uncomfortable when my bladder is full... and I wake up already 1-2 times in the night (which stinks having to wake up for seminary), but my hubby is so good and let's me nap and helps all the time, so it is nice to be pampered and not feel bad sleeping in the day.

Yes, we are still waiting to find out what we are having and it is getting more and more exciting as the time gets nearer and nearer. We still haven't done 1 lick of shopping or preparing... ha ha.

I know I may not feel the same way in the last half of my pregnancy, but I feel so blessed to feel this way now.

12 comments:

Amber said...

Good for you girl! We are going to an ultra sound place Sat. because Im dying to find out what we are having. LOL. I cant stand the suspense.

April and Jason said...

i loved being pregnant too...it is such an awesome experience!! You need to post pics of your little belly! :-)

Karly Michelsen said...

I'm so jealous that you don't have morning sickness, but happy for you too. I am still getting up 3-4 times during the night with Lacee...I don't remember when I got a full nights rest actually...I hope you continue to have a great pregnancy!

Heidi (Todd) Broberg said...

So you like being tired, awkward fat, and having an uncomfortable bladder.

So of the things are fun, but ask yourself those questions and I rest my case...liar! he he he he lol

Jeanie Doll said...

I didn't buy anything until I knew what I was having. It is good that you haven't because you'll be so excited towards the end that it will give you something fun to do. :)

The Hull Family said...

I think I might have to hate you...just a little bit. Pregnancy fun??? Are you CRAZY???

OK so I'm just a tad bit jealous of your "fun" pregnancy!! You are really lucky to be feeling so great, good for you!!

I do want an up-date on how you are feeling when you are in your last month....then we'll se if your thoughts have changed at all!!!

Paul/Heather said...

I am gonna guess you are having a......BABY!
I am excited for you...had no idea.

p.s. I LOVE being pregnant as well. I just have to remind myself at times when its hard!
I actually like being a girl for the reason we get to grow a baby in us and feel like a Milk Cow for a few months. IT is AWESOME! (I really DO LOVE being pregnant.)
I think its amazing the Lord gave us the oppurtunity to create life and bring it into the world. sooo awesome.

The Kneeland Family said...

Wow that has gone by fast. I hope the last half is as good as the first. You are gonna be such a great Mom!

Annette Todd said...

Ha, I love these comments...and, yup, I know what you mean...being pregnant really is fun. The women in our family are built from the ground up for makin' babies...so, at least getting pregnant and being pregnant is easy for us...but, once those babies come, watch out! (Our babies are built for being loud, crazy and making themselves be heard and seen.)

Todd Family said...

I have never been pregnant (obviously) but it makes me so much more happy when I hear people say positive things about being pregnant. I can't stand when women say that they hate it because being pregnant is a blessing..especially since there are many people that can't be pregnant. I am sure the people that can't have kids would rather be "uncomfortable" for 9 months then not being able to experience it. So do me a favor...keep on smiling and just remember you are so blessed!! now post pictures already! i'm so happy for you!

Johnsen Family said...

Very happy for you. I LOVED being pregnant too! I wish the best for the next half of your pregnancy!

Robb, Rhonda and girls said...

I'm so glad it is going so well for you April. I loved the second and most of the third trimesters. And feeling the baby move and starting to really bond is the best. I wish I could be there to see you. It makes me so sad to think I wont be there for the shower and at the hospital to see your new little baby.