Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Have I mentioned...

How much I hate car shopping. It' been almost a week and the process just keeps going. When I was young I always wanted to buy a car... it would be fun I was sure of it. Now I have the opportunity and I HATE it!!!!!!!

Will this madness never end?

Oh, and just a byword: our dishwasher started making funny noises out of no where today... yippeee!!!!

P.P.S.: I will have to blog about the used car salesman we had our first experience with... classic.

5 comments:

Amber said...

My dad got his car from Costco. I dont know what kind of choices you have but its hassle free. Good Luck. Im not looking forward to being a mini van mom soon!

Jeanie Doll said...

I am sooo excited to hear about the used car sales man!

Sam and Megan said...

I HATE car shopping as well. Sam and I were going to buy a car in August. I can't even tell you how many hours we wasted and how many arguments we got in! haha! Hope you find a car soon!

Karla said...

I don't know why but I love car shopping. Probably because Joe is so good at it. He let me pick out my car but haggled with the guy for me.

Before we went, I made a list of what I wanted in my car. The dealer laughed because at the top of my list was cup holders. The more specific your list, the fewer they can show you and the easier the choice is.

I also like to test drive a lot of cars. Just keep driving until it feels right.

This was long, but I hope it's helpful somehow.

Robb, Rhonda and girls said...

Carmax was a good experience for us.