Friday, January 1, 2010

Pet Peeve #2

Ok... another vent session please.

Wes and I and a friend went and saw Avatar in 3D earlier this week. (Must admit I really didn't care to... the boys really did. Saw it. Liked it. Thought it was long and had a little too much hype, but was well worth seeing in the theaters). With that said, I must complain.

We sat in world's worst seats, for the following reasons.

A. A person behind me, was miraculously transforming into some sort of swine creature and kept snorting... REALLY LOUDLY, the entire time. On top of that... the person and their high school friends kept annoyingly giggling throughout it. (Yes, I am the kind of person who will remind you that you are not at home and ask that you stop... if you don't I will tattle).

B. And MORE annoyingly was the children directly behind us. People invest in a babysitter, especially at an 8:00 PM showing. Don't bring children under 8 to a PG-13 movie. And REALLY REALLY don't bring a 1 1/2 year old who kicks seats and whines. And if they can't read the subtitles... don't read it loudly to them... they still won't understand, I guarantee it!

So, if you are one of those people... STOP! Seriously, no one likes you, I promise! It isn't cute, it's obnoxious.

Thanks for listening/reading/browsing.

Oh, and HAPPY NEW YEAR. Hopefully in the next few days I will have my Christmas post up, my New Years Eve and New Years Day post done.

4 comments:

Jeanie Doll said...

Going to movies makes me want to kill teenagers. I feel your pain!

Amanda said...

People seem to be getting ruder and ruder. I notice it more often now as well. Sorry!!

Medication Might Help..... said...

my peeve----the sound of candy wrappers....over and over, listeing to someone reach in a candy bag...drives me crazy

The BRU Crew said...

U ROCK!! I would say I don't get to see movies that OFTEN...but when I do...wow, I would have said SHUT IT to them! CRUD!! What the?!