Sunday, November 15, 2009

Funny Story


Thursday, Wes was invited to his first Lakers game by his friend Michael Briggs. I cannot even tell you the excitement beforehand. You know how Wes and I have the perfect marriage except for the fact he's a Lakers fan right?

Anyways off to the game he went. Had a BLAST! Ran into an old Laker player I haven't even heard of... you'll have to ask him or Mikey. Got pulled over on his way home... no ticket, though the officer did recommend he try drinking after Wes informed him he has NEVER had a drink. And then he got home.

I on the other hand had a low key night. Cleaning, watched a movie, took a bath, ate, played with the dogs, and took a Unisom to help me sleep. (I had a very, very rough night Wed. and never fell asleep until 4:45am, then because of it, slept through my alarm for an hour and missed seminary). I did not want that to happen again, so I took my sleepy drugs! :)

Well, when Wes got home, he did the same thing he always does to inform me he was back when I am asleep. He kisses my cheeks and rubs my back. Well, apparently he kept kissing and kissing and I didn't wake up. In fact, I put my elbow up and nuzzled lower to avoid it. But, he kept kissing me and finally I said very annoyed, "Stop it!" So... he laughed, which apparently annoyed me even more, and I snapped at him, "What are you laughing about?" He said nothing and we went to bed.

The next morning he told me all about that... but the funny thing is.... I don't remember a dang thing. None of that sounds familiar and it makes me sad I was such a brat! But, it is funny! Even funnier, is I woke up and all I could remember was that he laughed and I was annoyed.

Lesson learned: Sleepy pills makes Apey mean to wake up. And, even sub consciously I am annoyed by the Lakers!

5 comments:

Jeanie Doll said...

LOL Ok This is so something that would happen to Sam and I. Except for I wouldn't have the excuse of the sleeping pill. He always takes joking too far and I get annoyed. :)

Heidi (Todd) Broberg said...

That is SO funny, I am just glad they had fun and didnt get a ticket!

April said...

What April didn't realize was that I actually told her what had happened when she heard me laughing in the middle of the night. After I told her what happened she was STILL annoyed!!

And by the way, it was A.C. Green that I walked by at the game. I would've walked right by him if Mikey didn't point him out!! He looks so different without his retro flat top.

-Weston B.

Todd Family said...

haha! boy do i know how that goes!! at least you didn't punch him like i accidentally did when kev and i were a couple months into our marriage. yea, kev thought he married a pyscho chick!

p.s i'm with you ape...lakers are crap!

The BRU Crew said...

YOU are HILARIOUS!! YOU CRACK ME UP!! ;)